Important Message from the Director
- Seeking a Medicare Advantage and Medigap Seminar or a Medicare Savings Seminar for you community? The SHIP Director, Rafael Espinoza, offers free one-hour talk to the expert presentations with Q&A. Contact the SHIP Administrator at 301-255-4211 to schedule your presentation event.
- For free Medicare Plan D Prescription Drug Analysis download the Rx Worksheet: 2019 SHIP RX Worksheet
- If you are enrolled in the Senior Prescription Drug Assistance Program (SPDAP), you have until 31 May 2019 to submit your “donut hole” out-of-pocket expense claim for 2018.
- So far, we do not have new information for retired beneficiaries of the Maryland Employee and Retiree Health and Welfare Benefits Program: the injunction continues to put a hold on proposed changes.
- Injunction_State Retirees DON’T have to enroll in Part D plans for 2019 Baltimore Sun Article October 11, 2018
Counseling by Telephone
One-on-One counseling helps you understand your Medicare options and eligibility for “Extra Help”. Please call 301-255-4250 and leave a detailed message.
A trained SHIP counselor will call you back – usually within two business days – to address your Medicare issues. We will return your call in the order in which it was received.
Or, contact us through our email address: ship@AccessJCA.org
One-on-One Counseling sessions by appointment