For additional resources to assist with your Medicare inquiries, below is a list of organizations that may be useful.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services US government agency that manages the Medicare program.
- Medicare.gov Official US government website for people with Medicare
- Social Security Administration
Social Security Offices in Montgomery County
Provides information and services on a range of assistance for older adults and their caregivers.
- Rockville Social Security Office
315 N Washington St
Rockville, MD 20850
- Silver Spring Social Security Office
10230 New Hampshire Ave, Suite 304
Silver Spring, MD 20903
Additional Resources for Medicare and Related Inquiries
- Kaiser Family Foundation
- Medicare Rights Center
- My Medicare Matters, from the National Council on Aging
- National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE)
- National Council on Aging (NCOA) A nonprofit advocacy and service organization who focuses on joining the efforts of government, businesses, and nonprofit organizations to improve the lives of our older adults.